Domina Jemma Header

mercoledì 6 aprile 2011

Boundcon VIII - Essen Germany, 13, 14, 15 May 2011

 For the second year running I will present at the event BOUNDCON VIII in Germany as an Official Model! My fans can meet me there at the convention during the day to have a little chat, get to know me and have picture taken with me! Photohgraphers, videographers, producers etc can contact me in advance if interested in doing some photgraphy or involving me with a project during the event. I will also have some time to do sessions with slaves during the weekend, If you would like to book a play session please contact me in advance!


Per il secondo anno in seguito sarò di nuovo presente al evento di BOUNDCON VIII a Germania come Modella Ufficiale! I fans mi possono conoscere lì per fare due chiacchiere e fare una foto insieme, fotografi, videografi, produtori ecc mi possono contattare in anticipo se interessati a conoscermi, fare fotografie o coinvolgermi con qualche progetto durante l'evento. Avrò anche un po' di tempo disponibile per fare qualche sessione con i schiavi durante il weekend, bisogna contattarmi in anticpo!

INFO@DOMINAJEMMA.COM

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento