Domina Jemma Header

giovedì 1 settembre 2011

Next Tour - Lyon, France / Prossimo Tour - Lione, Francia

Here's the information for my next tour coming up later this month!
Ecco l'informazione del mio prossimo tour verso il fine di questo mese!

Bal Des Supplices - Lyon, France -  24, 25 September 2011

I will be present at the market during the day and the party in the evening on the 24th.

Slaves - I will be available for private play sessions during the weekend, I will be recieving  in my hotel room at the Hotel IBIS, 246 Rue Marcel Mérieux in the south of the city, next to the club in which the events will be held. I will be available to receive saturday for most part of the day until 7pm and Sunday only in the morning. If you are interested in booking a session please contact me in email. If you have particular requests for clothing or instruments you will need to inform me in advance so I can be sure to bring the items requested with me.

Fans - If you would like to have your photo taken with me you can find me during the day at the fetish market or in the eving at the party.

Photographers, Producers, Project Managers etc - If you would like to utilize my services as a fetish model during the weekend you can contact me in email with your proposals. The project should not be too time consuming or require me to travel anywhere else within Lyon as I cannot miss the event itself.  I will consider TFP projects if they are suitable to my needs.


Bal Des Supplices - Lione, Francia 24, 25 Settembre 2011

Sarò presente al evento Bal Des Supplices la sera del 24, e al mercato fetish durante il giorno del 24.

Durante il mio Soggiorno sarò disponibile per sessioni nella mia stanza di albergo Hotel IBIS , 246 Rue Marcel Mérieux nel sud della città acanto al locale dove avvengono il mercato e la festa.

Sabato sarò disponibile dalla mattina fino alle 19, Domenica solo di mattina. Sarò anche disponibile for set fotografici per quelli che vorrebbero propore qualche progetto.
Contattemi in email per prenotare sia una sessione che un set fotografico.

dominajemma@hotmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento